General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our schools are fully compliant with the regulations.
1. We have completed a GDPR Compliance Audit.
2. We have a Data Protection Policy.
3. We have privacy notices in place for pupils and the workforce.
4. We have disclosure request forms in place.
5. We have appointed a DPO (data protection officer) from the Camden Corporate Data Protection Team.
6. The Head of School has been appointed as the Data Controller for our organisation.
7. We have completed a compliance review of the schools’ contractors (e.g. Bug Club)
You will find the following in the “Policies” section of this website:
1. Data Protection Policy
2. Privacy Notices for Pupils
3. Privacy Notices for Workforce
4. Disclosure Request form - Crime and Taxation
5. Disclosure Request form - required by law, Court order or necessary for legal proceedings
6. Data Subject Request